- Classes may be targeted for children, adults, or open to all ages.
- Each instructor may submit applications for one, two, or three classes at 20, 40, or 55 minutes in length.
- All studios are equipped with a piano, CD player, sprung marley floors, mirrors, and barres. All recorded music must be in CD format – we cannot guarantee compatibility with digital devices.
- Studios will be assigned as appropriate based on dance form and expected class size.
- Instructors are responsible for providing their own music and/or accompanist.
- Instruments, props, or other equipment are the sole responsibility of the instructor, including transportation and set-up. All items must be listed in the application and approved to ensure safety of students and protection of the studios.